Guildford and Merrist Wood College have received a glowing report from the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) - the independent body that monitors standards and quality in UK higher education.
- The maintenance of the academic standards of awards offered on behalf of degree-awarding bodies and awarding organisations meets UK expectations
- The quality of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations
- The quality of the information about learning opportunities meets UK expectations
- The enhancement of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations.
Areas of Good Practice
- Effective staff engagement in continuous professional development enhances the quality of teaching and learning and is valued by students
- The management and support of work-based learning that ensures students' access to good-quality learning experiences
- The dedicated management and resourcing of higher education which provides effective oversight and a structure for enhancement.
You can read the full QAA report here