This section covers information at a strategic level relating to Guildford College’s management of its physical resources. Information that provides specific details of the College’s future plans to alter its estate (e.g. proposals to purchase additional property) may be exempt from disclosure where such disclosure would damage the College’s commercial interests.
- Estates strategy and plan
- Tendering policies
- Catering policies
- Cleaning policies
- Grounds maintenance and upkeep
- Building maintenance and upkeep
- Environmental policy
- Disposal policies
- Health and Safety Policy and Procedure
- Map of main site
- Address of main site and any other locations Availability and Location
On paper from the Freedom of Information Officer.